T-Town-Tart

Stories of my crazy college days in T-Town.

Things to do in Tacoma

Since David and I moved to Tacoma (about a year and a half ago) we've really enjoyed the city.  We both grew up in extremely rural areas, and were happy to find that almost everything we need is within walking distance.  We've enjoyed the arts fairs, the farmer's market, galleries, museums, restaurants so much!  Anyways, when we do things with Tacoma friends, they're always like. "wow! how did you guys find this!?" so I've decided that I will start writing restaurant/gallery/etc reviews, and hopefully I can mess with blogger so that people will see them when they search for information.  If anyone has any suggestions of neat things in Tacoma, let me know! I have a running list... 

1 comments:

WritersHairClip said...

Oh man, I totally need a place to go with my date tomorrow during the daytime. I am aware of good restaraunts, but we need some clean fun. I checked out the muse herban cafe....what does herban mean though hmm...