T-Town-Tart

Stories of my crazy college days in T-Town.

Consumerist Post

My locksmith story got posted on consumerist.com. If you haven't been on the site, it's awesome. I've been reading it for over a year, and I've definitely learned a lot. A lot of the readers gave good advice (call the police- the locksmith will either leave or do the work for the quoted price, call AAA and buy membership to use, have boyfriend look up how to break into car, etc). I think I was just way to stressed out by that time to think of these things :D I thought it was quite interesting- someone posted a link to the consumerist article on my original post about the locksmith... not sure if they realized I was the same person or not..... I saw the comment before I had been on the consumerist site today.

Here is a link to the article. So far (thursday pm) there have been almost 10,700 views!

UPDATE: as of Tuesday, almost 30,000 page views and six pages of comments! Hopefully i helped someone!

0 comments: