T-Town-Tart

Stories of my crazy college days in T-Town.

Infinite Soups

One of my favorite places to go since I've moved to Tacoma is Infinite Soups (their website = not so good). Its a little shop (takeout only) by Wright Park. They make a BUNCH of soups every morning (probably like 15+) and they will let you try every single one before you choose! The staff is always very friendly, and they are always playing old rock music on their record player. Their prices are very low (about $2-$7 depending on the size of container) and the soup is awesome. I'd never been that enthusiastic about soup, but this is good. They have such a huge variety (vegan, vegetarian, cream based, broth based, etc). The only cons are that there's no place to eat the soup (walk to the park?), they only take cash/check (no credit/debit), and you have to make up your mind! Oh, and if you go later in the evening (they close at 7) they sometimes run out of my favorite soups.

LINK to google map of Infinite Soups

Some soups: potato green chili cheddar, poblano potato (my favorite), italian sausage and tortellini, tomato basil, moroccan lentil.... it goes on and on!

0 comments: